Boys at the beach

Boys at the beach

Friday, May 25, 2012

New Baby Nephew!!!

I have a brand new, precious, darling, adorable little baby nephew!!


Isn't he amazing? Yes, he is!  I can not wait to meet him.  My brother and my amazing sister-in-law are going to be wonderful parents.  I'm so excited.  This is the first baby in my family, besides my own two pumpkins, and the first cousin on this side of the country.


I can't wait to give my sister-in-law a huge hug, she did so good bringing this little boy into the world. My brother is the Uncle G referred to in the previous post.  He is quite the hero to Bluejay, because for one thing, he catches salmon, and for another, he now has a riding lawn mower.  In fact, when I told Bluejay about his new little cousin, the first thing he said was, "He mows!"  Of course he does, with Uncle G as his dad.  Chickadee kisses his picture and says "Beebee!"


I'll have to come up with a good screen name for this little guy, hopefully he'll be appearing here often.

1 comment: